Civic Works
Snow Dump Permits

Contractors must make application for a permit to use the Complex Snow Dump for the purposes of depositing snow. Applications are available at City Hall, online or Civic Works.

Please note: When plowing snow for private businesses, snow must be contained on the site or hauled away. Snow deposited on City property or streets will be hauled away by City of Castlegar crews and the resultant costs and fines shall be forwarded to the contractor and property owner.

For further information on the above, please contact the City of Castlegar, Transportation and Civic Works Department at (250) 365-5979.


Snow Dump Permit

Snow Dump Agreement

Snow Dump Maintenance Charges